WE'RE GOOD TO GO! | BAROD AMDANI!
We know it can be daunting to go out for food at the moment, so we have taken some steps to try and keep you, and our team, safe.
If you have any questions please give us a call on 01248770044 and we will be happy to answer them.
BOOKING & SAFETY MEASURES
- Please book your table in advance
- We’ve significantly reduced the amount of tables available in the restaurant to ensure spacing requirements
- Our maximum table size is now 6 people
- Your group must be a maximum of 4 people ()not including under 11 years), unless you are all from a single household
- Please count all members of your party when you book (including those under 11years) so we can organise our seating arrangements
- Please bring a form of identificaiton (for example, a driving license, bank or credit card) for all adults in your group. [Read Why]
- You must wear a mask or face covering as you enter and when not seated at your table
- Our front of house team wear face coverings at all times and sanitise their hands between guest interactions
- All our tables have hand sanitisers for guests and are thoroughly cleaned between groups. Menus are now disposable
- We continue to operate table service only
- Alcohol may not be served past 10pm, and our restaurants close fully by 10:20pm
Thank you for your support & understanding! | Diolch i chi am eich cefnogaeth a dealltwriaeth!